This ring is inspried by bridges and their construction. Sterling silver, 22k gold embellishments and a lovely pyrite stone. A darkened patina (color) gives a steel-like look. This is a one of a kind piece. size9
- :::How to keep your Jewelry in the Best Condition:::
- Store your jewelry in a small zip-lock bag (provided) in a cool, dark place away from heat & moisture. I have included a piece of anti-tarnish paper in the bag to help prevent tarnish.
- Don’t wear your jewelry the shower, swimming pool, hot tub, lack, river, ocean, or puddle. Humidity and moisture can make tarnish appear faster.
- After taking off your silver jewelry, clean it with a dry soft polishing cloth (provided), before putting it back in the ziplock bag.
- Do not use harsh cleaners or liquid cleaners on (any) jewelry. These chemical cleaners will start to damage the metal and they will most surely dammage the stones. You can use a cotton swab with mild dish washing liquid to wash only the silver, then dry completely well before placing back in the bag.
Please let me know if you have any questions. :)